The DUPAL® Hublo quartz watch is equipped with a quality and precision Japanese movement from the MIYOTA 6P29 brand.
Position 0 = normal position of the crown
Position 1 = date setting [anti-clockwise]
Position 2 = time / day setting [clockwise]
Pull the crown out to position 2 to stop the second hand at 0 (12 o'clock). Turn the hour / minute hands clockwise to set a day. To set the day, you must move the hour hand forward 24 hours a day
- If you set the day by turning the crown counterclockwise, the date may not switch. Do not set the day by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- The day changes between 0:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. or a little later.
Setting the time:
After setting the day, keep the crown in position 2, adjust the hour (and 24 hour) and minute hands. Turn the hour / minute hands clockwise to set the time. To ensure correct time setting, first turn the minute hand 5 minutes ahead of the desired time, then back (counterclockwise) to the desired time. After setting the time, use a time signal to synchronize the watch by pushing the crown back to its normal position (position 0) to start the second hand.
- Make sure you have set the AM / PM status correctly before setting the time.
- When the day changes, the watch changes to AM (ante meridian) status. (The day changes between 0:00 a.m. And 5:30 a.m. Or a little later) Check the a.m./p.m status. with the 24 hour hand.
Pull the crown out to position 1. Turn the crown counterclockwise to set the date quickly.
- Do not set the date between the hours 9:00 p.m. and 0:30 a.m. The date may not change correctly the next day.
Usage tips :
DUPAL® watches use the best qualities of materials and do not require any particular maintenance. To ensure the precision and longevity of your DUPAL® watch, we recommend that you observe the following points:
Your watch should not be exposed to extreme temperature or sudden changes in temperature. For the watch to function in good condition and to be accurate, the temperature must be between 5 ℃ and 35 ℃.
Do not position your watch close to an object with magnetism (such as telephone, speaker, any other electromagnetic device) as strong magnetism can affect the operation of the watch mechanism.
Avoid shocks, because a violent shock will damage the watch and the movement, consequently its operation.
- Water resistance
The water resistance of the watch is indicated on the back of the watch case
- 3 ATM = the watch is resistant to a pressure of 3 Bars, i.e. rain and splashes. It should not be used in the shower, for swimming or for diving.
Check that the adjustment crown is properly inserted into the case to prevent water from entering the mechanism.
- Chemical products
Direct contact with solvents, detergents and other chemicals should be avoided.
- Overexposure to the sun
Your watch should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long time, in order to avoid color fading or the aging of the straps.
Use a soft damp cloth with water and possibly soap to clean the case, then wipe with another dry cloth.